From: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Kent Southard" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>;
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Friday, January 17, 2003 3:54 PM
Subject: Re: The True Bush Agenda In Iraq NJC PC

 But Kent, are you saying you believe the Bush administration may have
 caused 9/11?  And the FBI was involved?   This is arch-conspiracy
 stuff.  It's like the Arabs saying the Jews caused it because there
 were no Jews in the WTC at the time.

 If you have time, I'd very much appreciate a link to the comment that
 America needs another Pearl Harbour, as I'd like to read the article.

 As for it being important to Bush to protect the Saudis, I've never
 read such anti-Saudi material coming from any administration before.
 Bush, unlike previous presidents, has put the Saudis firmly on notice
 that their days of working both sides are numbered.

 Sarah

 At 2:52 PM -0800 01/17/2003, Kent Southard wrote:
 >5. As for 'Americans having something to do with 9/11' - I look at facts
 >such as John Ashcroft, who had the USA-Patriot Act all ready to go when
the
 >attack came; Ashcroft stopped flying commercial at the end of July due to
 >'threat assessment.' Bush himself got out of town for the whole next
month,
 >as did Cheney. It's fairly inexplicable that while CIA Director Tenet was
 >distraught with fear of an attack, was giving briefings, etc., that the
Bush