In a message dated 1/21/2003 1:27:01 PM Eastern Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

> AND I WONDER OUT OF
> THE FORTY MILLION PLUS THAT WERE SNUFFED OUT..SINCE
> 1973..HOW  MANY WOULD
> HAVE BEEN joni fans.?    Quite a few.. I imagine?

Oh Bree...this is so bizarre!?! So now abortions should be outlawed so Joni will
potentially have more fans? LOL!

But I don't mean to make light of what you say...for me, when you debate the 'is a
fetus a human being' argument it gets emotional pretty quickly. I always try and look
at the debate in this light:

*Should the government dictate to a woman what she can & can't do with her own body,
or should the woman have a choice?*

Whenever I put the debate in that frame, the answer to me is always obvious.

Bob

NP: Equation, "Ataxia"