You read it Vince.  I said I think, not I believe.  I also
said RTL would say, not I say.  What is your problem?
I'm not on either side but you jump be for merely asking
questions.  The statement was to clarify for me why
one who is pro-choice isn't pro abortion.  It was intended
that way, but I can see you missed it. If you just merely
want to argue with me pick something I've at least made
a stand on, I'm sure we differ on enough subjects, but
this isn't one of them.
Kasey

Explorer download : http://explorer.msn.com