[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

9) turn player off/check light/stove/
10) lock door / make sure that door is locked / check again if door is
locked and can't be opened with a shove or push

I used to be terrible for checking. took me ages to get out. and then I'd come back-and again-and agian-and again....
now I raely do. I make sure I am thinking about what i actually doing as I am doing it and 'check it ifff' in my head.
I am worse if I am going out a long time and worry about the dogs. I usually end up going back to make sure they are all safe, separately, in their pens. Then I go and worry about them anyway!