Hello jmdl.  It's been a while, hasn't it?  But with
the release of Travelogue, I couldn't resist a peek
back into the old e-community.  Okay, so I did for a
while, but it's now gotten the better of me.

Is there an acronym for this one yet ... TVLG?  TVL?
T?  TG?  TLG?  Just curious ... I remember how we love
them so.

So what's the thoughts .... ?  In many ways, I think
this might easily be the most enigmatic of Joni's
albums, which is saying something.

Of course, I'm thrilled to see the 80's catalog
represented, and personally think that "You Dream Flat
Tires" alone makes TVLG worth the price of admission.

On the flip side, am I alone in my disappointment with
the arrangements of the "Hejira" selections?  My
expectations were perhaps too high ... because to me
they seem "merely pleasant."

I'll leave it there for now ... and wait for the flood
to wash over me.  Good to be back.  Look forward to
hearing from you.

Don Rowe

=====
Visit me anytime at http://www.mp3.com/donrowe