Passing this on to you because you might want to make your opinion
known.

Call the White House with your opinion about the war.

The Bush White House has an "opinion" line for you to call.  So call
and give your opinion of the proposed war in Iraq.  The line only
accepts calls from 9-5 EST., Monday thru Friday.  Just call the White
House at 202-456-1111.  A machine will  detain you for only a moment
and then a pleasant live operator will thank you for saying "I oppose"
or "I approve."  It will only take minutes.  Note that the weekends are
closed for calls.

The President has said that he wants to know what the American people
are thinking.  Let him know.  Tell them what you think.

ONE PHONE CALL EQUALS 10-20 PEOPLE WHO DIDN'T CALL.
PLEASE PASS THIS ON TO FRIENDS.