Back in when I was young in 1902, a stall in Baltimore's Lexington >Market had cottage cheese..
You maybe Joni's oldest living fan?  Amazing!

Cheerz,

Janet and Deanna Ivy the Wonderkitty, who has never appeared even one whit interested in cottage cheese (or fruits, for that matter, except for moi)
My cats will always give it a couple of licks..then sort of start backing up....like second thought... it's not so good afterall. Never fails!

Bree

At 08:14 PM 1/29/2003 -0800, Lori Fye wrote:
> cottage cheese????

Should be banned from the planet.  Ewwwwwwwwww!!!

Lori