I can understand Lori's sentiments...*but* freshly made, real cottage cheese is an utter (udder?) delight. Back in when I was young in 1902, a stall in Baltimore's Lexington Market had cottage cheese that was, I swear it, to die for. One of my favorite meals in the summer then was their large curd cottage cheese and tons of whatever fruit was ripe and cheap.

Cheerz,

Janet and Deanna Ivy the Wonderkitty, who has never appeared even one whit interested in cottage cheese (or fruits, for that matter, except for moi)

At 08:14 PM 1/29/2003 -0800, Lori Fye wrote:
> cottage cheese????

Should be banned from the planet.  Ewwwwwwwwww!!!

Lori