sorry, but i have to further dwell on tomatoes.
i will never ever EVAH forget how delicious those tomatoes were that we ate
at jonifest 2001. i know you've told me a million times where they were from
(kentucky? new jersey? alaska?) but i can never remember. the memory of
those tomatoes has become an obsession. as it is, i go through life simply
hankering for one more slice of those tomatoes. i have even discussed them
in therapy. the memory of those darling tomatoes and bob murphy are my
raisons d'etre (sorry, i can't find l'accent grave on my keyboard).
bob murphy: be my tomato!!!!!
wallyK