I love making tapes for people and have been doing that a lot lately, it's one of the
ways I
impress women!  Or try!  I kind of do a combo of songs one that means a lot to me, one
that is
fairly popular just to connect them to her and then one I really think they will like.

Like this woman I am kind of seeing now (yeah yeah so the sleeping giant is finally
dating again),
is a huge FTR fan.  So yes she is a Joni fan, but she needs to be more so.  So I
included "Woman
of Heart and Mind."  I love Blue so I included "All I Want." And from her most
succesful
commercial album and jazzy ... since she digs that too, I included "Car On A Hill."
Not to
mention she confiscated some of the Jonifest cds for a listen.  Sure to be dumped
after she hears
the channeling thing! LOL!  There goes that romantic image I had going!

I love this thread as well, and will be using many of the suggestions posted!

Peace,
Susan

http://mailplus.yahoo.com