After Colin & Sarah's talk about low carb diets I wondered if anyone has tried doing this being a vegetarian?
I tried it once for 2 days but much as I enjoyed eating a whole packet of cheese it didn't really seem sustainable.
Shame really cause I think I am a huge carb addict, I work long hours and can pin point that mid afternoon slide of blood sugar which leaves me ready to beat people up for a bowl of pasta.

Does anyone have any recommendations on how to lose weight as a vegetarian? I was always very slim until I stopped smoking 2 years ago but now feel I'm a few pounds overweight since I am only 5'1". I have tried cutting down on sweet stuff but the long hours are a killer when they leave you craving a quick fix and veg just doesn't seem to do it!!