Yeah, that's a valid take too.  But having had the "brush-off" from the
talented gorgeous type more often than not, I've always seen it the other
way- she's not sated (HA!) by him- it's telling that in another song of the
same vintage (HA!), the author says

"if you want me, I'll be in the bar."  Feeding, no doubt, where the hooks
dangle from the bottom up and the other fishes fog up the bowl with jealous,
lusty breathe.

Lama
Who told that joke a week ago?
"A woman wearing a slinky black dress walks into a bar.  She asks the
bartender for a 'Double Entendre'......  So... he gave it to her."