In a message dated Mon, 3 Feb 2003 10:06:37 AM Eastern Standard Time, AzeemAK writes:

> As you say, it's all a matter of personal opinion.  It's
> just that I'm right and you're wrong...

LOL! Ain't that the way it always ends up! :~)
Just remember, just because you like something doesn't mean it doesn't suck. I like
lots of stuff that sucks!

As for Ryan, I liked Whiskeytown before he broke out on his own. A little over-exposed
at first, but appears to be over that hump. You're right about his ballads, they're
awesome. I just think he has a great genuine sound, just feels good to listen to. I
don't really feel the need to dig for a lot of depth, I just get off on the groove of
it; as you say VERY derivative of 70's rock (though I don't hear much Bruce in there),
but as a child of 70's rock I label that a very GOOD thing! David Gray, pretty much
the same thing.

Bob

NP: EmmyLou, "Blackhawk"