Fred, I don't know what you've started, but yes, it will definitely end in tears. ;-D

Sarah

At 2:28 PM -0500 02/03/2003, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
Catherine, what is it that stops women wanting to be refered to as female,
you could tell how innocent my statement is, so why should it offend, I have
come across this when some film gal took offence at being called an actress,
and insisted on being refered to as an actor, I knew a male nurse who's
occupation was a "Midwife" would he have got anywhere if he demanded that he
should be called a "Midhusband" lol

What have I started, will it all end in tears???