I always thought your secret weapons were hockey pucks:)

Kasey, yes, we do have oil!  And uranium too.  Now that you mention
it, there's been a lot of talk about how we let in the 9/11
hijackers, and how our water is needed to irrigate Californian
deserts, and about what a nuisance the Canadian border is. . . ;-)

Sarah

http://explorer.msn.com