"Air Hellair, high chomming awf yoo too come, We yewsed to come hyah kemping
wen may relatives were friendly with your leaders and it was wen yew all
lieved in tents end hed those lovely camels... Indeed my husband and I hev
still got some of the seddles thet were givin to us... Now I think yew
should just give us back this bit of the desert end let us jolly nice people
hev all the oil and ges. It will stop you from faiting end fainally put
those ex-colonials from the Unated States in their places....HWAH HWAH HWAH
HWAH "

It'll be off to the Tower with you my girl!