[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

That poor woman was badly let down by everyone, wasn't she? Yes all right Lucy, I won't ask again. . . ;-)

But Colin, is that photo on your computer by any chance?
now thta would be really silly wouldn't it?

seriously, I have never met her. John has several times, and he has met the rest of them too.

I know it is daft, i never met her, but is till find it hard to think of her as dead.

btw, don't you think Harry is very unlike any of the royals:?

Sarah