this morning, about 7.20am I was cutting up the chicken for the dogs. I mistook my finger for a piece of chicken and sliced the top off. 70 mins later it is still bleeding profusely. So i called the dr. The receptionist was not interested!!!! Told me to go to casualty. HOW? I can't drive with out my left hand. I can't afford a taxi to take me on the 20 mile trip. I called casualty and spoke with the dr there who was not pleased with my dr's receptionist. He told me to phone her back and demand she let me see the nurse otherwise he would have to send an ambulance for me and there would to hell to pay!

So I did and the recpetrionist reluctantly gave me an appointment with the nurse even tho 'she didn't think it necessery'!!!

Why are so many receptionists dragons?

fortunately the finger, now well and truly bandaged up is my ring finger so won't really prevent me doing things.

bw
colin