Be very afraid of AOL!  I just don't understand their success!  They suck!!!!

But would also like to hear about compuserve, as I was just thinking about signing on
with
earthlink - just for my home account.  But I'm in Chicago too, so now I'm leary, as
well.

Emily I had no idea - Congrats!  We'll be waiting too!

Peace,
Susan

http://shopping.yahoo.com