In a message dated 2/12/03 9:07:26 AM Eastern Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED]
writes:

> i want a good-priced monthly deal for unlimited internet...
> and i'm scared of AOL!  (or should i not be?)

Hi Emily,
I've had compuserve, earthlink, and finally switched to AOL about 6 years
ago. They've improved so much in the past couple of years, even though people
still call it AOHell.  I think because it's so big, and used by soooooo many
people, they still get picked on.  There's only one complaint I have about
AOL, and it's because since I'm on "individual mail" as opposed to digest, I
can't read any email that Wally K. post to the list.  I've found away around
that now, but all in all, I really like AOL.  It's the most user friendly ISP
I've tried. You can always get a free trial month.

AND congratulations on the upcoming baby.  Put the headphones to your stomach
so he or she will start liking Joni right away.

Jimmy