This reply is about 2 weeks late (I've just moved house, still catching
up!).
Apologies if this one has already been answered.

Fred wrote:

>Who is Howard? Where can I hear his renditions?

Just to make it clear, I think Sarah was talking about the
transcriptions
of these Joni piano songs that I have done and which are available at
the guitar tabs area at www.jmdl.com/guitar

(go to the search function and look for "type: piano music")

I haven't made any recordings of these songs myself. When I'm able to
play
them well enough, and without too many mistakes, I might think about
that too!

regards,

Howard