I have neveer seen this guitar either in fotos or on video. I am sure she
had a deal with ibanez (who Metheny had a deal with as well) and this could
just be ones she had as back ups. It lowers the value a lot for me. One of
those Blondes would be really cool though.  She always had multiple guitars
for tunings in the later years. I saw her at a Gavin convention here in New
Orleans and she had multiple acoustics with a tech tuning for her.

Best

Paz