Kasey, thanks for your support.

Patrick actually said this "each of us who has posted criticism of bush 43
has felt accused by kakki of
anti-Americanism."  I think he was referring to Bush, who is the 43rd
president.  His father is sometimes referred to as "Bush 41."  Then again he
may feel there are 43 people who feel I have called them anti-American, too.

I have been surprised by the many people who have called and written to me
over this.  I don't think any of them have the same politics as I do, but
all said they never felt I have done what I have been accused of.  That's
not to deny others' feelings, but it made me feel that I haven't been as
despicable as has been presented.  I have my own theories on why some people
have antipathy towards me here, and I have to confess (self-confess?) that I
probably make people uncomfortable if I post a link that refutes their
allegations.  I don't feel good about doing that, but it gets to the point
where I feel so assaulted by the rhetoric that it is the only way for me to
deal with it.  I better leave it at that for now.

Kakki