Can I tell you what a pure moment of coincidence - syncronicity I just had reading
this post?
Well I am going to anyway! As I am home early, I turned on the music.  My latest CD
3-some, has
been Blue (surprise) Norah Jones (surprise) and LOTC. AS I opened this email and read
Marks
response to his own post, word for word Califonia was playing, it was as if Joni was
over my
shoulder reading it for me!  It was spooky!  Guess you had to be here.

I want to mention, that I have been playing Blue like mad lately.  It's always been my
favorite, I
could never hear it again and it would be my favorite.  But the beautiful thing about
Joni is,
because of her body of work, you can go away and come back many times - and fall in
love all over
again. So while I sit here dumped, huh wonder if that's why I returned to Blue ;-P,
Once again, I
am falling in love all over again.  Damn she still has my Jonifest CD! Gotta go!

Peace
Susan

NP: Joni/Blue/Last Time I Saw Richard

http://taxes.yahoo.com/