In a message dated 2/26/2003 9:51:58 AM Eastern Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED]
writes:

> I'm actively looking for vinyl bootlegs to make CDs from. I've had a
> couple of possible leads
> but it's very difficult when the intermediaries are not
> Joni fans.

Hey Doug,

I've got some Joni bootleg vinyl I'm looking to dump, so maybe we can work something
out. What I have:

"Spring Songs" This is a 2-LP set of her show in Durham, NC, March 24, 1974. I've
already transferred it directly to CD from vinyl. The quality of the recording is very
shitty, so don't be thinking you're getting a pristine concert.

"BBC 1972" This may be from one of her May '72 England appearances, there's no way to
really be sure I suppose. No references in the dialogues on the record that would
indicate that. It's one LP, and in this case the recording is pretty good. I've
already transferred it to CD.

Bob

NP: Zep, "Black Dog"