Did anyone else notice that hours after the USA president, George Bush, announced that
it's now time to invade Iraq, we immediately got *incredibly* good intelligence
information, locating one of Al-Queda's top generals, Khalid Shaikh Mohammed?

As Saturday Night Live's "Church Lady" would say, "Hmmm.  Isn't that
conve-eeeee-nient?"

Lest I be unclear, I think it's possible that "we" put so much pressure on ol' Saddam,
the neighborhood snitch, that he squealed.  I'll bet if he also gives us bin Lauden
and continues to destroy the "illegal" missiles, we'll find something else to worry
about.

Who was it last week who postulated that Saddam was being replaced because his job was
to be America's bully in the Arab world, keeping bin Lauden down?  Oh yeah..... it was
me.  :)

Maybe we can lock up the rest of the al-Queida terrorists before we kill a bunch of
civilians in Iraq?  Is there still hope?  Can we back away from the brink?  What's
that Arab expression?  "An enemy of my enemy is...... my friend."

Lama