[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

<< Joni people are just soooo nice arn't they....... unless I now find myself
de-listed for the admitting I don't (musically) "get" most of Hejira..... >>

Ah, it's been nice knowing you Lucy - and it's a shame, as it's not your
fault nobody told you about the "Zero Tolerance For Any Who Gainsay The
Mystery and Magic Of Hejira" rule... [sorry about the language, I've been
watching Fellowship of the Ring]

Still, you'll have your memories of what a nice place the list was, eh??

;-)

Azeem in London

NP: Tony Moore - Here Come The Waves (jeez, what a great song, maybe those
who've been to the Kashmir Klub will know it...)