--- "Mary E. Pitassi" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: >
sometimes the
> "jerks" get let off the
> hook a little too easily.  I'd just like to see
> people take a little more
> responsibility, in general, for the effects of their
> behavior on others.

I believe some people will never take responsibility
for this because they're simply incapable of
recognizing it. Maybe the "gee, what a jerk I am!"
gene is missing in their makeup. Sometimes you have to
let them off the hook to save your own sanity - but
when you do, just make sure you fling them far enough
out to sea that they'll never find their way back to
you.

=====
Catherine
Toronto