Andy Smith writes:

<< AND a Joni Sighting (has this already been added to
the site?) as Kate Beckinsale peruses the photos on
Jane's, (Frances McDormond) "wall of fame", and sees
her posed with JM herself!  Also, at the end credits,
in the list of people to thank, was very prominently
included "Joni Mitchell".   >>

Thanks, Andy! I will add this info to the Joni in Fiction part of the JMDL
site. I was aware of the film and posted about it a couple of weeks ago
("Incidentally, the writer/director admits to formulating "Laurel Canyon"
whilst listening to Joni Mitchell's 'Ladies of the Canyon' album."), but I
did not know that Joni was actually *in* it.

Thanks,

    --Bob