mack watson-bush wrote:
I'll join this one. It was a great time. I had a weekly television shoe called Step by Step where we taught line dances and the Latin Hustle, Salsa, The Rope, Swing, etc. Everyone back then dressed up, went out, strutted their stuff with strangers who became friends, and danced to great music. It was a fun time that was very happy to be part of. Even our sometimes dour Joni went out dancing with the drag queens back then.

Jerry

andrew wrote:

Well, you have to admit that what's happening now in
mainstream music is pretty horrendous. I'd take disco
over this generic mumbo-jumbo any day of the week.

no kidding. me too. I don' t care what anyone says. Disco was fun, fun, fun. A world all its own and I was a part of it. Some of those tunes were very well done and had great emotions tangled up inside themselves.

mack

np-gino vanelli-Big Dreamers Never Sleep