From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, March 25, 2003 4:12 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Cc: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: FW: oscars njc

In a message dated 3/25/2003 6:49:21 PM Eastern Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

> i suppose at least part of what i was
> trying to say was that, unlike kakki, i try not to make my moral
judgements

> based on things i read in some supermarket tabloid.

Why the insistence that Kakki culled this information from a supermarket

tabloid?  The court transcripts of the 13 year old girl's statement have
been
made public, and both Kate and Kakki have referenced them at
thesmokinggun.com.  Hardly a rag at the checkout lane.

And Kakki's original post was about her disgust for the sycophantic
behavior
of the Hollywood Celebrity Cult in smiling and applauding and standing
honor this man.
Your response came across as a vehement attack of Kakki more than a
presentation of your side of the argument.  I don't know either of you,
but
it's difficult to look at your statements about the subject when they
are
shrouded in personal attacks that obviously go way beyond what has been
presented here.
Ken