--- mack watson-bush <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:
> -my, kakki does have the power, doesn't she?  you
> must be kidding.  kakki is
> one of the most balanced individuals I have ever
> known and this email itself
> denotes persecution complex.

I don't get why so many people seem to enjoy knocking
Kakki. I agree with Mack - regardless of whether or
not you agree with her politics, Kakki has never, in
my mind, said anything to anyone that is offensive or
rude. She is a lovely person, she has a brain, she
speaks her mind. So what if you don't agree with her
politics? I don't agree with what a lot of people say
about things, but I still enjoy reading their opinion,
especially when it comes from the brain AND the heart.

=====
Catherine
Toronto