Susan McNamara <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Also, in my own humble opinion, I don't buy the idea that Joni's
done. Her crop rotations will continue as long as she has breath.

et moi:

I agree Sue...especially since Joni talked about taking a break from writing and
moving into painting over the course of her career... and from this painting place,
she may return to create songs. Everyone needs a break, n'est-ce pas? Time will tell.

How wonderful to see 'happy grammy'  Joni playing with her grandbabies.

Mags.

You open my heart, you do.
Yes you do.
     - JM