The section about Kilauren was really great.  What a story.  I get
chills every time I think about it.  I noticed right away, too, that
Kilauren's voice was just like Joni's.  Can you imagine not knowing
someone for so many years and then meeting them and knowing you were
a part of each other the whole time?  The fact that this one
relationship passes like a ghost through all of joni's songs is so
amazing.  I was totally floored by the knowledge that the phrase
"moon at the window" also ties back to the adoption.  Amazing.  It's
a perfect story that no one could have ever made up.

sue

--

"Heart and humor and humility
    will lighten up your heavy load ... " - Joni Mitchell