On Tue, 27 Jan 2009, Marko Mäkelä wrote:

Recently, I started contributing to OpenStreetMap.  I would like to
contribute to JOSM as well.  To start, I wanted to improve some Finnish
translations.  However, I noticed a few problems with

If you do, please do on Launchpad and not directly in SVN.

I would have committed it already, but I think
that the best place for the added .jar file is in core/lib, and I
don't have commit access to that repository.  Could someone
add gettext-ant-tasks-0.9.3.jar to

No. It is only used in i18n, so it should be there.

Ciao