On Wed, Jan 28, 2009 at 11:55:49AM +0200, Marko Mäkelä wrote:

> > >OK, I will create i18n/lib for it then.  Any objections against
> > >committing the patch?
> >
> > No. Looked fine to me, if it works :-)
>
> It works, but I just noticed that it will write absolute paths to the
> *.po files instead of relative ones, like the current build system does.
> I'll try to see how I can fix that.  This is my first encounter with Ant.

It turned out to be a bug in gettext-ant-tasks.  I submitted a patch and
am looking forward to gettext-ant-tasks-0.9.5.jar :-)
http://code.google.com/p/gettext-commons/issues/detail?id=9

Then I should finally be able to commit this cleanup to josm/i18n.
(Of course, this is somewhat wasted effort, as translation fixes are not
supposed to be committed directly.)

On a related note, I adjusted some svn:ignore properties for josm/plugins
and its subdirectories, so that "svn status" won't list automatically
generated files as unknown.

        Marko