Thanks! You also might want to comment on
http://josm.openstreetmap.de/ticket/67#comment:9 ("help drawing
parallel highways") as I believe this might be useful for housenumbers
as well (i.e. at least the street name and postal code could be
inserted when creating parallel ways. Please post if you have any
suggestions, I'm not really satisfied with my current idea.

Greetings
xeen

--
Please encrypt your mail: