Hi all,

I totally agree with Christine. Statements like
Satanic music makes people restless etc in my opinion
are a bit too far fetched. I think we should not spend
time on these things. Music as I see it is very
subjective. A song that I might find enjoyable may be
totally rejected by another. So I think this subject
is not worth discussing.

Regards

Giby James

--- Christine Antony <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>