Hi all,

Well, the question here is not whether it is enjoyable to one or another.
But a question of 'life & death' to put it lightly, we as people who know
jesus should not in any way associate with music that glorifies the enemy.
Just see the life styles of the artiste's (there was a beautiful mail about
the fruits!) so i guess we can judge the music by the fruits as well, does
it promote porn, sex, drugs.... and other maladies... or does it produce
positive emotions and messages.

Giby, i suggest you read this book for better insights "Hells war against
our Children" by Fr. John O'connor... (i forget who the publisher is) i bet
u'll be in for a shock of your life!!

a lot of sublimal programming is involved in satanic music and hidden
messages are conveyed to the listeners.

NO! this is not a waste, this topic has been a great source of enrichment. I
feel it is worth discussing.

love and prayers,

josun