Hi all,

We have an expert team with us to advise about this issue with bad/Good
music. I wonder why they are silent even after our discussion is getting
hot day by day. Hello Manoj (Sunny& Jons), Shelton, Eddy chettan, etc,
pls give us some idea about this topic.

Is it possible for us to understnd which one is good /Bad? I rarely look
on the verses but only listen to music. I think If we are willingly listen
it knowing that it is satanic then only it effects us. That is the protection
we get from our saviour. So we dont have to worry much about this satanic
stuffs if we are not going behind it.

Any way hope that Our rexband people will give us a better idea.

Luv, Suresh

OPPORTUNITY INT'L GEN TRADING LLC
COLOMBO, SRI LANKA

Mobile : 0094 724 26397