Dear Friends in Christ,

Mark 9:38-41.
John said to him, "Teacher, we saw a man who was driving out demons in
your name, and we told him to stop, because he doesn't belong to our
group."
"Do not try to stop him," Jesus told them, "because no one who performs
a miracle in my name will be able soon afterward to say evil things
about me. For who ever is not against us is for us. I assure you that
anyone who gives you a drink of water because you belong to me will
certainly receive a reward.

The man who was driving out demons knew not Jesus. But he used the name
of Jesus to drive out demons... and Jesus liked it. Now, isn't it the
same policy that Satan uses? Whenever we do something in the name of
Satan without knowing that it is satanic, he is only encouraging us and
we will receive the reward from him. (You know what the reward is.... it
is nothing but DEATH).

Dear Friends, Anything that doesn't bring you to God, that doesn't
remind you of God's glory, power and might, is EVIL. If I understand
correctly, there are two facts in this world namely "Good" and "evil".
If Enigma doesn't make you sing praises to God, then it is evil. Isn't
it that simple? Our life and time I
feel, is for building up God's world. If we are wasting it away
listening to Rock and POP and what not....(I am not trying to blame
anybody... it is just that I don't listen to it... rather, I lost
interest in it completely) I think we are wasting the gift of Life.

If we don't get any new spiritual albums to sing with, why don't we just
listen to the music of nature, the chirping of birds and sing praises to
its creator? These are just my views... please forgive if I have hurt
you. Praying that this discussion may bring light into many souls.

Love and prayers,

Fred.