Now we know for sure that some of the western rock music like that of
Enigma does contain words of praise for Satan. Then isn't it severly
wrong to even listening to or having words of praise for satan in our
midst when we are called to be the temples of the Living God who dwells
in us. Isn't it coming to a form of breaking the 1st commandment? Or
shall we say then "lord we did not know" or rather "What is wrong in
listening to satan being praised". But the Lord again said "And that
servant, which knew his lord's will, and prepared not himself, neither
did according to his will, shall be beaten with many stripes. But he that
knew not (His will) and did commit things worthy of stripes, shall be
beaten with few stripes (Lu:12:47, 48). A priase for satan in our midst
will seem like nothing at first. It's like some people say about their
drinking habit, like "I have a drink occassionally'. They start this way
and end up in ruins.

Now that we have convincing details that songs discussed in this
discussion does contain words of praise for satan and things that open
the way for him to others, isn't it worthwhile that we stay away from it.
At least do not share such music with others or encourage listening to it
as it may in one way or the other be an entry point for satan into their
lives. All praise and honour be to our one and only God Almighty.

Regards in Christ,

Samji / Dubai

>From: "Frederic Fernandez" >To: >Subject: RE: [JOYnet] Right or wrong
>Date: Fri, 1 Jun 2001 13:33:24 +0530 > >Dear Friends in Christ, > >Mark
9:38-41. >John said to him, "Teacher, we saw a man who was driving out
demons in >your name, and we told him to stop, because he doesn't belong
to our >group." >"Do not try to stop him," Jesus told them, "because no
one who performs >a miracle in my name will be able soon afterward to say
evil things >about me. For who ever is not against us is for us. I assure
you that >anyone who gives you a drink of water because you belong to me
will >certainly receive a reward. > >The man who was driving out demons
knew not Jesus. But he used the name >of Jesus to drive out demons... and
Jesus liked it. Now, isn't it the >same policy that Satan uses? Whenever
we do something in the name of >Satan without knowing that it is satanic,
he is only encouraging us and >we will receive the reward from him. (You
know what the reward is.... it >is nothing but DEATH). > >Dear Friends,
Anything that doesn't bring you to God, that doesn't >remind you of God's
glory, power and might, is EVIL. If I understand >correctly, there are
two facts in this world namely "Good" and "evil". >If Enigma doesn't make
you sing praises to God, then it is evil. Isn't >it that simple? Our life
and time I >feel, is for building up God's world. If we are wasting it
away >listening to Rock and POP and what not....(I am not trying to blame
more about Jesus Youth, visit http://www.jesusyouth.org