Dear Friends,

Praise the Lord!

I would like share a news from Gujarat. As you may be aware, the Jesus Youth leaders
from various parts of Gujarat have gathered in Ahmedabad on 28th and 29th, Saturday
and Sunday. C C Joseph and Manoj Sunny were here to minister the sessions and other
things. We are very glad to tell you that we had a wonderful time with the Lord. The
new Jesus Youth Service Team for Gujarat was selected for the next one year.

The team:
1.  Sibi Joseph  Gujarat Coordinator
2.  Georly Sebastian, Ex-officio (Ahmedabad)
3.  Santhosh Mathew, Ex-officio (Baroda)
4.  Thomas Philip (Ahmedabad)
5.  Sheila George  (Ahmedabad)
6.  Vinod R (Gandhinagar)
7.  Kanti Parmar (Nadiad)
8.  Eric C Pinto (Jamnagar)
9.  Mercy Joseph (Baroda)
10. Roy Manuel (Baroda)

I take this opportunity to thank you all for your prayers. I am sure that you will
continue to pray for the Gujarat mission of Jesus youth and all the renewal activities
of Gujarat.

With lots of love and prayers,

Sibi

---
The lord is the strength of my life Ps 27:1
Sibi Joseph
Ahmedabad, India
Tel: 079 685 7974
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED] / [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Get 250 color business cards for FREE!