>Dear Alphus Pathrose,

Thank you very much for the clarification. I think it is a bona fide
mistake to have allowed this piece on the JOYnet.
Dear members please pray for discernment before despatching your item.
Better still consult your elder. Otherwise our contribution will betray
some innocent person for whose soul we shall be accountable, mind you.
It is no joke. Most people take Joynet despatches seriously and rightly too.
God bless you
Joseph Lonth
Dubai, UAE