Hi Joynetters,

Thanks for Your prayers and good wishes on my
birthday.

Also the prayers and support u offered to me during
the last two weeks are bearing fruit. The Lord works
slowly but steadily. After 2 weeks i can see the
problems getting solved slowly.It is Good that God
took so much time... i learnt so much about that
product that i wouldnt learn otherwise.

Now we need to Pray very specifically for a person i
know who is suffering from throat cancer.
He and his family need comfort and consolation which
only Jesus and Mary can give...
Join me in praying for the steady recovery of this
person and his family that this experience may
increase their faith in the love and power of Jesus.

Love and Prayers

Ravi