Dear all..........................
Check this from priya, before u get to read the little that i have to say.

"""""After all this we had nice gathering around 25 of us came together.
Abraham
(josh gang) John Praksah (Abu Dabhi), Mathew Joseph, Giju, Shobith,
Diana,Linda, Cuckoo, Jiju, Joby Michel, Jose Antony, our Eddy chettan and
many......We all introduced ourselves, shared how net
helped us to grow, open up our dreams for JOYnet, and we all prayed
together. Finally Giju invited all us for his wedding.

Later we many had opportunity to meet personally and deepen the relations.
Diana a pretty gal from Bangalore was telling me that she wants to write in
JOYnet but fear struck her to address 600 netters.
Haiiiiiii gal we all are simple people. Come forward and inspire us,
Ok.""""""""""

Dear netters in this Ocean of JOY.
That small cut-paste from priya's mail does seem to be a neat little intro
about me.shift focus!!!!!!!!and Kindly pay heed to that last sentence. It
seems to be more of priya's punch line for the JOY NETTERS.
""we r simple people, come fwd and inspire us""
yes!!!!!!!!! there is abosoultely no denial to the fact,  all i met out
there in the family gathering were beautiful... "simpltons for the Kingdom
of GOD"
its been over three years since i have been with the JY, and every time i
meet one of them its more than inspiring,to top it all was this august
gathering of JY from all possible walks of life, each one a marvellous
example of GODs constant and never ending way to tell "He is at constant
work in all of us".
so....... here i go... making an effort to tell this fellowship of netters
that i will also do my little to tell u people HE IS AT WORK.... CONSTANT
WORK IN me and the world i live in.

GOD BLESS>
love di.