Hi all in Jesus Christ

I think this is time up me to introduce to the JOY
NET. Last one year I was just listening all of you.  I
am Joy Babu a Jesus Youth from Trivandrum, kerala. I
am working in private company as secretary in Abu
Dhabi (United Arab Emirates). Keep me in your prayers.

With love and Prayers

Joy Babu
Abu Dhabi
http://personals.yahoo.com