Hi all

I am immigrating to the US next month. My entire family is going (I along with my
parents) and we are leaving our sweet home :( and even though I don't like leaving
here, I should.
I was very busy and we had a lot of trouble for the interview and all the stuff. I
still have a lot to do. One sad thing is that I lost my degree. I am(was) final year
BCA, but owing to the circumstances, we must go next month. So there was no other way
and I quit BCA. Now I have to do it all over again :( I have a lot of work to do so I
am unsubscribing for a short time.

Please send mails to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
I won't be using this [EMAIL PROTECTED] address anymore.

Please don't forget us in your prayers.

Bye for now

Lijo