Dear all

I had a small but beautiful experince of what it means to be a Jesus Youth. I had
mailed about the Jesus Youth TamilNadu Gathering and as I was supposed to get the food
arranged I had gone to meet Basheer the canteen man at the St.Francis Convent. I went
to the Convent entrance and asked a nun whether I could meet Basheer. She told me to
go the other way round (that is the School entrance)since it was School time. She
asked me whether I was a Brother and I told her that was not a Brother.

I told her that I am a Jesus Youth. Then the miracle happened and I was allowed to
enter by the convent entrance itself.I was feeling very proud to be a Jesus Youth .I
met Basheer and the food for the programme was arranged.

So its great to be a Jesus Youth. I still wonder at the power that Jesus has entrusted
on the name Jesus Youth.

Pray for the Jesus Youth TamilNadu Gathering

thats all
with love and prayers
shobith
coimbatore