Hi friends,

Wow its gr8e...
LUCK and FATE rite...?

I'm a Christian and
I believe in LUCK...!!!!!!!!

But I'll define luck as :
"I'm lucky to be a naughty child of the almighty..."
"I'm lucky to have the one and only saviour JESUS CHRIST.."
"I'm LUCKY coz, GOD is with Me, he guides me..."
"I'm lucky coz, he created the entire universe for me..."
"above all I'm Lucky... coz I'm alive now..."

I believe in fate, coz "my god has got plans 4 me.."
his plans r my fate...

do u all feel these strange...????? no... rite???

Dear friends...

WE r LUCKY coz, He has gifted us with intellect and a cute heart ..?
Just FEEL things with different perspective...
So just enjoy his precious gift...ur LIFE...
Do KEEP him in TOUCH...

Thank u, with luv in jesus,

Jinson
Welcome to my home on the web : http://www.jinson.5er.com